Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer Workouts

Having searched for several years I have finally found a DVD workout that I feel comfortable with. Hip Hop Abs gives me the workout I feel I need in order to lose those 20 lbs of extra baby weight I have carried for five years now. During these workout I feel it burn most through my abs tightening and toning. After the first week of 45 minute workouts a day I lost 5lbs and quite a few inches.

Before starting with Hip Hop Abs I was working out with Walk Away The Pounds and loved it but I felt I needed more then I was getting. In a more clear note, I wasn't getting the results I wanted fast enough. I am a impatient person!

I am back this week full blast after a week of back aches from playing softball and volleyball over family camping. The scale has safely stayed back in it's corner and I am not allowing myself to get on till half the week is over simply so no discouragement hits me in waves knocking me backwards with disappointment.

Currently my daytime activities allows me my best workouts in the evening but that I really want to change as soon as possible. School starts and I feel like once AC is settled and in the groove of grade school. Maybe.

No comments: